Learn something new at Missoula Public Library! We offer regular computer classes on basic internet, online job searching, digital photo editing, and much more. Additional classes are offered on an irregular basis and have included topics such as Montana history, foreign language instruction, and altered book art.
MPL offers a computer lab dedicated to free computer training, including classes on basic computer and internet use, downloading and editing digital photos, and more. Seating is limited as we have only six computer stations available, so call for a spot today. For more information call 721-BOOK (2665).
Have an idea for a topic? Tell us what classes you would like to see offered. If you would like to volunteer to teach a class on a regular or occasional basis call Kirk at 721-BOOK (2665).
- 24th - Internet Searching - 6:00 - 7:00
- 26th - Easy Steps to eBooks - 12:30-1:30
- 1st - Computer Fundamentals 6:00:-7:00
- 3rd - My iPad and iPhone - 12:30-1:30
- 8th - Beginning WORD – 6:00-7:00
- 10th - Windows 10 - 12:30-1:30
- 15th - Intro to Email - 6:00 - 7:00
- 17th - Android Tablets and Smartphones - 12:30-1:30
- 22nd - Internet Searching - 6:00 - 7:00
- 24th - Easy Steps to eBooks - 12:30-1:30
- 31st - Excel - 12:30-1:30
*Reservations are required for all computer classes and the fundamentals class or similar experience is required for all classes. The library also has self-paced programs for keyboarding and ten-key pad training to help improve proficiencies in those areas.