Adult Summer Reading Program
Summer Reading Challenge Instructions
- Pick up a printed reading log at the library or choose to log your reading through Readsquared. It is not possible to combine printed and online reading logs.
- Adults have through August 31 to complete their reading logs and be entered into a drawing for 1 of 5 literary prize bags.
- Return completed reading logs to a public service desk or log reading online to be automatically entered in the drawing upon completion.
- Complete the program by reading for a total of 60 days between June 1 and August 31 – a minimum of 30 minutes counts for the day.
- Earn extra entries in the prize drawing by reading a book from each of the Summer Reading Categories found on Readsquared or in the Adult reading log.
- Our 5 prize drawing winners will be notified on September 6.
- Other online-only challenges can be found on Readsquared.
Don’t forget to check out our events below, happening all summer long!