Curbside Service Hours
Mon – Sat 1 – 6pm
Mon – Sat 9:30am – 6pm
(No phones answered 12 – 1pm)
While our doors are closed, curbside pickup of library material holds is available for library users each week at the new Missoula Public Library building.
In an effort to provide the safest service possible, Missoula Public Library, under the recommendations of City-County Health Officials, is moving curbside lending to the library’s covered garage.
- Access to the garage is on the east side (Jefferson St.) of the MPL block.
- Once parked in a numbered stall, we ask that you turn off your engine.
- Upon arrival, call (406)541-8855 to arrange the pickup of your items. Let staff know which numbered spot you’ve parked in.
- In accordance with local COVID-19 directives, please wear a mask when interacting with library staff.
- Please remain in your vehicle.
455 E Main
Missoula, MT 59802